Please click to read and agree to the full description of the Resort's Rules & Policies
before booking your reservation.
Refunds and/or exchanges will not be issued due to the lack of understanding or
acknowledgement of the Resort's Rules & Policies.
- Strict 26' minimum size requirement (if questionable RV will be measured). RV's & Trailers are measured from manufactured bumper to manufactured hitch
- Restricted recreational vehicles are permitted in the Resort. Park trailers, folding or pop up camping trailers, truck or pick-up campers, camping vans, school bus conversions, horse trailer conversions are not permitted.
- Check In's must be completed before dusk. Check In's are not allowed after dark, no exceptions
- Lakefront lots can only accommodate Class A and Class C recreational vehicles ( Lot 40 has additional options. Please see lot description for more information)
- Wood burning, charcoal & open fires or BBQ's are not permitted. Propane only.
- 2 Animals are allowed on each lot. Animals must be walked in the street and are not permitted on the common or private areas. Animals must be on a leash at all times while outside and must use the rest area outside of the resort.