*DISCLAIMER: Please note that Big Bear Shores RV Resort has a "minimum coach length of 26 feet." Also, please note that all "Lake Front Lots" are for Class "A" and Class "C" only.
Email us at:
"We've been coming here for the last 6 years. If you want a place that is a cut above the basic campgrounds that Big Bear offers, this i..."
"Very nice place if you have a RV."
"Nice RV park, very clean.We had a great time here, wonderful RV park"More guest reviews >>
---Marilyn from Simi Valley
**THE RENTAL OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE WINTER**
**WE WILL BEGIN TAKING 4TH OF JULY RESERVATIONS ON MARCH 15, 2018**
The dream of your own mountain hideaway on the shore of a beautiful lake. Located in Southern California’s beautiful San Bernardino mountains on Big Bear Lake, Big Bear Shores is the ultimate R.V. resort. Come enjoy the luxury of a gate guarded resort, complete with Tennis, Swimming Pool and Spas . We offer full hook ups including water, electric and sewer. The resort offers all the refinements of an exclusive country club; Fishing, golfing, hiking, boating, exploring the back country or just relaxing are all here.
**** PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE ****
**** BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION ****
**Pool is now closed for the season**
Please click here to read the full description of park rules and policies before booking your reservation. Refunds and/or exchange will not be permitted due to the lack of understanding park rules.
- Restricted recreational vehicles in the resort: Park Trailers, Folding or pop-up camping trailers, truck or pick-up campers, camping vans, school bus conversions, horse trailer conversions.
- Strict 26' minimum size requirement (if questionable rv will be measured). RVs and trailers are measured from bumper to hitch.
- Due to safety regulations, check ins must be completed before dusk. No check ins are permitted after dark
- Lakefront lots can only accommodate Class A and Class C recreational vehicles.
- Fires are not permitted at the resort.