Please click to read and agree to the full description of the Resort's Rules & Policies
before booking your reservation.
Refunds and/or exchanges will not be issued due to the lack of understanding or
acknowledgement of the Resort's Rules & Policies.
- Strict 26' minimum size requirement (if questionable RV will be measured). Motorhomes are measured factory bumper to factory bumper. Trailers are measured from the point where the tow bar affixes to the the towing vehicle to the factory back bumper.
- Restricted recreational vehicles are permitted in the Resort. Park trailers, folding or pop up/out camping trailers, truck or pick-up campers, camping vans, school bus conversions, horse trailer conversions are not permitted.
- Check In's must be completed before dusk. Check In's are not allowed after dark, no exceptions
- Lakefront lots can only accommodate Class A and Class C recreational vehicles ( Lot 40 has additional options. Please see lot description for more information)
- Wood burning, charcoal & open fires or BBQ's are not permitted. Propane only.
- 2 Animals are allowed on each lot. Animals must be walked in the street and are not permitted on the common or private areas. Animals must be on a leash at all times while outside and must use the rest area outside of the resort.
- **BBQ IS NOT TO BE USED. YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN**
- **AMENITIES ARE NOT TO BE USED DURING WINTER SEASON**